Something scary happened today... Part 1 of 2

That day was after my art exam, me and my friends went to Mac breakfast to have breakfast and then we head to one of my friend house. 
We are partying at her house celebrating that exam's over. Opening champagne etc.
When we are playing truth or dare happily one of my friend suddenly throw her phone and sweared, it accidentally hit into my another friend head.  She went to the room and close the door after she throw her phone. It happened from there onwards... 
We all was shocked and ask her what happened from the outside.  She came out and did not say anything, only tell one of her close friend to come in. Me and my others stopped playing it and go in to the other room.
When I was in the other room wondering what happened to her and what she saw on her phone,
she called me to come to the another room in a weird way. I went in and she said "don't talk..."
TO BE CONTINUE