everything that i have done in: February

hey lovelys! yup im doing this new thing called 'everything that i have done in:__________' made my me so basically it's a update on what's im i doing in my life every end of the month :)
recently i have taken up gymnastic classes (my dream since im 9) and yeah finally i have taken up gymnastic class after soooo long i don't even know why. And also my school cross country is going to happen in 6 more days wootz, still remember what one of my friend told me, he said if i never get first for this year cross country for girls, i must cut botak ahahahaha
yeah and also do check out my tumblr! http://intrepiditybleeding.tumblr.com/
songs that im kept replaying this month: royals by lorde


and counting stars by one republic (the cover by gootmusic) omg chrissy *.* *.* *.* (fangirling here behind the computer) i don't like the original one lol, i liked this song thanks to the cover hahas

sam and cat as always hmmm really nothing else to write already okay bye guys! love yeah :*