SEMESTER 2, what's next?

HELLO everybody I'm back hehehe after like 1 month or so? idk okay so firstly, HAPPY first of july hehehe
secondly, what is this blog about? so semester 2 had started which means eoy is coming really soon like in about 10 weeks and everybody is stress af (at least ik im stress af) and i have no idea on how to handle stress so don't ask me anything about it, i would say maybe listen to music or play LOL? 2015 is running like wtf why is it going so fast ive not done anything at AL. at least ik if its 2014 I've done something productive already but this year i haven't its been rlly unproductive and boring. school is definety hands down boring for me in my new class, everyone misses 2F'14, literally everyone ;'(
this is like a update kind of thing? no pictures or what not, its all in my instagram, i had just posted something up (2nd account)
okay for what i know now, i must work hard for EOY AND THIS IS NO JOKE. i scored so badly for MYE then anyone can imagined and if i continually scoring like this i would rather be in hell, so i must really like study now, for this 2-3 months or so.
okay i will just end here, i totally forgot what i wanted to write about