EOY EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER YASH

Hii guys so..eoy exams are finally over yass  (tdy is marking day so yeah yas break day for us) I swear my sch end damn early other sch just start only omgg
I went shabu shabu with the best ppl on earth tdy and then vivo and town to shop, hung out and have fun hhehe
I'm so gonna study in the holidays as i think my grades will be bad af ugh
("Perks" of not being smart)
Oh and tmr the new principle will come and I srsly hope she will be nice and understanding
So I'm kinda looking forward and also not for my results as I scare I will do poorly ahahah so yeahh
Next Monday (12/10/15) I will be going to obs and i will miss all my classmates and friends omg :'( hais if it's like 3 days it's still okay but it's 5 days omgg it's kinda long
But it will be new experience for me soo I hope it will be fun hehhehe
I see no point being on blogger.com alr as I think I have nth to blog about, maybe I should start and blog about some new topics from different perspective like example how to survival finals and shyt liddat heh
Oh and one more thing
I will be confirming this November which means i will be a official catholic heheh yas
I guess that's all for tdy? I find myself more to studies than to be on social medias nowadays u can see from my social medias page, I don't update often so yeahh
Actually I think of 3 new intersting post to write about so do stay tune ;) okay that's all for tdy! OH AND BTW THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE 19 000 VIEWS, I WOULDN'T HAVE COME SO far thanks to you guys, so thank you!! Heheh it's gonna be 20,000 soon which I think I shouldnt just abandon it like that so yeah, and btw, I'm going to the uss Halloween event, it's gonna be damn fun I swear as I went last year *heart eyes emoji*
Can't wait and yeah nights guys! Sch tmr