Confirmed!!

So recently I've been confirmed which means I'm an adult catholic now (in case if you haven't know, I'm a Roman Catholic)
YAY hehhehe soo my middle name now is Adelaide Madison Ang
Why did I chose Madison? Because I find it nice nothing else
It was a really really cool experience to walk in the church with the archbishop, prist and the alter boys
A short note to my catechism class friends and teachers:
So 22 Nov 2015 marks the end of my catechism journey but not the end of my catholic faith! As William goh the archbishop said, there's never ending learning to the relion even as a archbishop his still learning new things everyday! It was a memorable 9 years attending catechism class, taking our effort to come to class every Saturday since 2007 even though we looked forward to end everytime but as we grew older we liked it more and time passed so fast that 9 years is already gone like that! It was nice knowing everyone inside, especially shermin and andrea!
Class was more fun with you guys around ;)
Happy Comfirmation everyone, bless the God! :D