An short update if my life.

Heyy lovelys! Okay so its friday which means..TGIF. (Thanks God its Friday) :D So i have time to blog a short blog about my life. Okay so recently i have watched ''Despicable me 2'' with my best friend, Amanda<3 aka my bbg<3

That's me on the left and Amanda on the right. (Lol you all finally see my face)

The movie wasnt bad but i prefer ''Despicable me" Part 1. I would rank "Despicable me 2" 4.5stars upon
5stars. :) Movie Trailer:

 
 I love Despicable me, especially the banana song! 

Okays let's move on, so recently my fav. song is 'Here's to never up' by avril lavigne but i like tiffany alvord
cover more<3 :
Most awesome song ever. 
  
How's school then? Let's talk about school now, school wasn't bad at all, apart from those friendship problems, everything is okay. Okay im not really siding anyone. I dont dislike the person my friends dislike. But i dislike this girl, she call me names when i never even offended her. Well i have no enemies now but just her. Well but nevermind i dont care about her. As long as she never gossip about me can already. I dont dislike her or whatever shit. I just dont like people who gossip behind my back, as said, u want gossip? Can. Im very ststraight forward person. Just tell me, i wont mind and  i will be more happy then if you hide behind my back. I f*cking like straight forward people. People that i don't like i will just tell them. Better then not letting you know. Agreed? Some people don't agree with me yeah, anyway that's just my option. Different people different option. Well, me and her are good friends now. So yeah(: Anyway let's continue. #FriendsIsAwesome. I have awesome friends(and even bestie) in school! Hope we can maintain it forever. Hope everyone accept everyone. That would be perfect. I swear.
Home life? It's abit different now. Grandma is sick and everything i eat at home are all cooked from my aunt instead. Whcih is either too salty or too plain. It can never be just right. I miss my grandma food. But anyway it's life.

Anyway, #nowplaying Glad you came <3

What i did today? Today i had my CCA: Redcross. Normal. No difference. It's every Firday. I have to admit that its boring but i have to go simply because i need my CCA points to help me in my future. It's important. Said by all my friends that finished their secondary school. (Im in secondary school now btw)

Last but not least, wanna know who my crush is? It's someone from my school, sec 1 (; Find out yourself :D 
Okay that's all of today! Thanks lots for reading<3
Xoxo, AdelaideAng<3 :)