Merry Christmas readers! xo love ya <3
(Okay i do not why i cant put the title for this blog post, there's an error)
Hey sup lovelies <3 its the best time of the year now, <3 christams! <3 today is christmas eve, <3 and tmr is christmas! Okay i know im extreming excited for christmas, you guys know why? Cos during christmas, my family will go for christmas shopping and stuff like that, malls and shops will have sales [End of year sales], my grandma will prepare delicious christmas <3 fooood <3, there will be lots of nice sweet treats, during this period of time the waether cold is extreming cold and its the school holidays, streets will look wonderful with the christmas decoration and lights, i will be receiving gifts from people around me and more! Who doesnt like christmas? (unless someone doesnt celebrate it will be a normal day for them haha)
Christmas tree, santa claus, deer, the christmas spirit, christmas cake, christmas deco, christmas starbucks drink and so on.
When celebrate christmas we also mustn't forget the real meaning behind 'christmas' christmas means 'christ mass' "Mass" is one of the names by which the sacrament of the Eucharist is commonly called in the Roman Catholic Church" which simply means 'service' now in the present churches. How christmas came about? Christmas is an annual commemoration of the birth of Jesus Christ.
Okay let's contiune, how did i spend my christmas eve?
I went to bugis junction and bugis plus for FINAL christmas shopping and wen to this new mrt line called downtown line since my brother requested for it, he like mrt trains and stuff like that so much omg x.x
So what is my <3 faves <3 christmas songs? Its all the songs from Ariana grande christmas album: Christmas kisses <3



(All the songs is already auto-played on my blog)
[Okay so im gonna wtite till here for now, i will do an update of 'What did i did for christmas'13' stay tuned ;) :) :*]
Hey so yeah today is 26/12/13 which means christmas is over! so what did i did yesterday?
I woke up around 10+ to go to church, then around 12noon i came back, when i came back my cousins was opening their gift since they cant wait and i played with them their gifts, after that i ate my grandma curry with bread (best curry ever) it was super nice i swear. After that its movie time! i watched lots of movie, (from 1+ till 6+ (with snacks) then after that my family came (i was staying at my grandma house with my cousins) and we ate dinner (it was a feast) after eatting dinner we opened our gifts and they played with it (it was toys for them) and mine was a red packet since i do not know what to get, my mom brought for me dresses and holographic clutch and holograhpic staker skirt *0* i picked all the stuff by myself, it wasnt meant to be a christmas gift but it was brought during the christmas season so yeah. My brother got the coolest thing, a remote control plane kind of thing, my 2nd last sister got a robot pet toy vet kind of thing which was kinda cool coz it can sneeze it nose and etc, my last sister got a mini trolley coz she wants it to put her stuff animals on (kids, you see) after that we went down to play some fireworks and my bro's remote control plane thingy
after playing and stuff like that we went home and ate christmas log cake it was super nice.
Yeah so this is how i celebrate my christmas'13! :) :*

Thanks for reading x

[What i wore during christmas;13 :)]