"If your dream do not scare you, they are not big enough."

at the age of 4, i wanted to be a ballerina
at the age of 9, i wanted to be the popular one
at the age of 13, i wanted to be a fashion blogger
at the age of 14, i wanted to be a gymnast
at the age of 15, all i want to is to score well for my exams and get into the school of my choice
What I've learn is that everyone can be anyone they want, it's inside them, just that they did not know that they have it. Let's say if you wanna be a astronaut, then work for it! If you think it's impossible, it's not, all you need is to strive hard for it ;)
Okay so back to random update: NDP 2015 was fun af omg!!! Be it the actual day one or my school one, it's always a joy to celebrate a special event with all your friends, looking at fireworks and enjoying the views. ITS 10 AUG TODAY, LAST DAY of my holiday nawww snap, there will be a lot of tests this and next week Okay nights everyone there's school tmr! :)