Something to know about me

Hey guys, new updateeeeeee :)
So basically i was thinking of something and decided to blog about this
"Something to know about me"
Let's get started,
firstly, i do not like mainstream music like katy perry, taylor swift or whatnot. Their music is not even nice and it is just plainly boring. I like rlly rare music like french, chinese, uncommon english songs etc ;)
secondly, i don't like mainstream sports too. Like hey if you wanna do sports go for something uncommon like archery, goft, gymnastic, sailing etc i swear it won't bored you to death for those who do not like to do sports
thirdly, i don't go for something like starbucks normally as it does not taste very nice to me, it's just normal coffee with source in it, some may be nice but i will only give it a 5.5-6/10? 
4th, i prefer samsung over iphone because of many many many reasons, i won't have enough time to say it all now but just to let you guys know ahahahah
5th, math is my fav subject hands down like yaaassss not like english which will make me dizzy after compre and compo
6th, chinese is my worst subject. I can't even read anything other then those basic words
7th, im a late sleeper esp during school days and i should totally sleep soon
8th, i strongly believe its better to be out of the ordinary as the ordinary is so boring and everyone is going for it, then what's special about it already? Nothing, exactly. Just be you and yourself and have fun, play with ideas, improvise your own and enjoy! Ahahaha